Friday 6 December 2013

I starve myself to remain slim: Veena Malik

Pakistani sensation Veena Malik, who raised the TRPs of 'Bigg Boss' courtesy her romance with Ashmit Patel, recently made a shocking revelation in Kolkata. When asked the secret of her slim but curvy figure, she said, "Since I do not exercise much, I make it up with starving myself. 'Bahut zulm karti hoon main khud pe'. For months on end, I live on green tea and brown bread."

ALSO READ:


Veena Malik is keen on marriage

When asked if she doesn't crave for food, she said, "I am an Army child and am very disciplined. I don't crave much for food. But since I am in Kolkata and have a sweet tooth, I plan to gorge on rasgullas. I am sure I will gain a lot of weight." What's her favourite food? "I love ghar ka bana hua khana. But since I have been living out of a suitcase my entire life (she started working since she was 14) I don't get that much. I love sea food, especially sushi. I also love idli and lasagne." Well, bon appetite girl!

ALSO READ: Ashmit used to wash my undies: Veena Malik






Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment