Monday 9 December 2013

Ajaz is faking his love for Gauahar: Sophia

British actress and singer Sophia Hayat was seen spending a lot of time and gelling well with Bigg Boss inmate Ajaz Khan in the Bigg Boss 7 house.

However, after getting evicted from the reality show her views on co-contestant Ajaz seems to have changed. Sofia says that Ajaz is a game player and is faking to be in love with Gauahar so that he can stay in the game.


READ: Armaan Kohli is a bas****: Sophia Hayat


"I think that Ajaz and Andy are the number one game players inside the Bigg Boss house. Ajaz doesn't love or have any feelings for Gauahar. He's just pretending to be in love with her so that he can stay in the Bigg Boss house and doesn't get eliminated. He is keeping everyone happy and tries to be friends with everyone on the show so that it works in his favour," said Sophia.


ALSO READ: Like 'Bigg Boss' than it's British version: Sofia


During her stay in the Bigg Boss house, Sophia, who entertained one and all with her singing, says that the show has made her learn a lot about herself and people, "I've learnt to think before I speak and not to be too honest to people. Unfortunately, I can't be politically correct or can't pretend to be good to everyone and I think that worked against me. I think people give much importance to face value but I am happy that I am going out of the house as a much stronger person," concludes Sophia Hayat.






Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment